Monday, May 31, 2010

So.......

How many times have you been asked to smile? Yeah life sucks, but I don't have kids, I don't have to pay taxes, I don't have a house. So why is it so hard to smile? Frowning all the time, doesn't only make yourself miserable but others too, I kind of figured that out. But I just don't know why I don't smile, I also didn't know it had an effect on you. But you don't expect me to walk around smiling like a lunatic or wear a fake smile wherever i go right? 'Nobody cares if you are miserable, so you might as well be happy.'- Cythina Nelms. It is true, who likes miserable people who only make their life miserable. I know everyone has their fair share of problems, of worries, I am not the only one in the world. Yes, yes. Come on give me a break, let me off. Smiling too much is also a problem you know. I hide my emotions well and I didn't know my emotionless face equals to a frown is all I can say. Is this a good enough reason for you? I can only promise to try to look at the brighter side of life from now on. I trying, honestly I am. Give me a bit more time. I will be the most cheerful person you have ever seen. For now, I will just wear my plastic smile.=)

Don't lose hope, don't feel down, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.