Monday, May 24, 2010

As requested

I am back again and you can guess why from the the title. Nope, I don't have any new pictures to post. My camera has rusted and am too lazy to get and upload the pictures from sports day. How about this, let me introduce you to a game. Maybe some of you heard this game before, it is called questions only, if you don't ask a question you are out. Yesterday lesson was hilarious, laughed a lot while playing this. It goes like that:
a: "How are you?"
b: "I'm fine, how are you?"
a: "Can we change topics?"
b: "What do you want to talk about?"
a: "We should talk about photography, don't you think so?"
Lame right? Haha, but we couldn't stop. Tried it today with my b-f, but kind of failed. Haha. Okay, see I entertained you, happy? Lols
Something to think about(something really random): how do you piece together a million broken glass pieces? Is it really impossible?