Friday, May 21, 2010

Bored

I dislike how much studies have taken everything away, so I am very bored now and shall update. We have gone no not half mad but very mad. Refused to go home today and wandered aimlessly in a mall with my best friend(b-f). Let me give you a photography tip though i know no one is going to read this blog, just make my blog more interesting. Haha. Here is the tip: Be daring whenever you hold that camera of yours. You never know how nice that picture can turn out when you step out of that box.=) Guess what I did today at sports day? I laid on the running track, sat on the grass and bent a lot. The pictures were quite different but needs lots of practice. Just remember to watch your step and don't be as stupid as me, you honestly don't know what happened.=) Here is a picture as evidence of our maddness.=D