Monday, October 18, 2010

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly

I know I have disappeared for a very long while, so yeah i am back. I know my blog has become very emo, so this post is all about pictures, flood.=) What I have been up to this past 2/3 months.
National Day holiday, I had to wake up early but really enjoyed nature.

And I thought this was nice........


SYPC, where I met 2 crazy awesome dudes. haha Weird day.






after that we decided to continue shooting.


Below are the pictures I took for a newsletter challenge:



Some random shot, must have been during cca, nothing to do.


I never knew nature was so close to my school, walked around punggol river to try to capture a winning a shot for Nat Geo competition.






Canon photomarathon was the day after. The themes were clarity, faith and charge. Fun day, forgot everything due to that. I learn a lot too.

Shh, don't tell my mum what i did to my sunglasses.:x

this pigeon so cute never fly away when we took it but kept on walking about.




Crazy

I love this shot, so sad it was blur.:(


Panning is finally a sucess, yay!
See, DSLRs make a whole world of difference. But I can forget about getting one soon, nevermind. haha I shan't blog for a long time, my camera rusted long ago too.=)
"we are drifting further and further........"
"what do you do when all hope is gone?''
"if only I didn't/did.........but what's the use of saying that now?"