Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Running away


Running away. Isn't it so simple just to say, oh I am going to run away from this or that? Unknowingly we do it all the time. Be it a tough situation, an awkward situation or whatever, what is our first instinct? Yeah, that is right it is to run away..... I am sure running away from home has been in your head at least once or else running away to escape the harsh realities of life. Nobody is ever completely satisfied with where they are or the people they are with. The grass is always greener on the other side and life will always seem to suck. You can already guess by now that I too want or wanted to run away form all this and leave for some far, far away place where no one knows me. Maybe then I can start life on better track. However, I have come to the conclusion that running away is not going to help make anything get better. Instead it is going to make things worse. You are never ever going to find the courage to face up to your fears and you are just going to make you parents worry. I guess God has a purpose far greater than what we can see whenever He places us in situations. Your parents may not be as understanding as you think, your siblings may not be as easy to get along but wait they are still family, they still love you. They are the only ones that you can rely on once the whole world deserts you. There are many other escape routes, but you ultimately still have to face reality. Listening to music, is one of the many not including you know what. I like to enter many different realms that help me concentrate on that and not my problems, photography is one. Let’s escape into the world of pictures for now. The pictures below were taken with my dad’s awesome camera and his new prime lens. Don’t ask me what that is, I forgot. One ear in, and the other ear out. Haha. Google it if you really want to know. =) The pictures are of a present I got from a friend whom I met up with after six months.
 Before dad's manipulation.....

After the pro taught me how to make it better........

This sliver file i think reflects light and makes pretty rainbows.
'nothing lasts forever, truly from me, myself and I.'